Who knew that such a device would buy me a one month vacation? I ended up injuring my thumb mountain biking so I got to wear this pretty pal 24/7. Fun huh? Well, the good news is I felt fine otherwise, so I stayed pretty busy. So busy, in fact, that I think Jeremy was happy to have me go back to work so we could stop doing "projects."
Here's a few of the things accomplished...
Jeremy now claims he gets better reception when I'm around...my new braces application
Our plain dirt boxes are no longer, we'll see how long the shrubs last.Zelli has already found several favortie napping spots.
Don't get me wrong, I had some fun too. The 30 days included the trip to California (see below post), and a gorgeous week in MN at the cabin with family for Memorial Day. Zelli enjoyed having my attention during the day along with the extra hikes & walks. All in all it went by rather quickly, but it is actually nice to be back to work (& biking!!!) too. Here's to a speedy recovery! :)What would YOU do with 30 days?!?!


1 comment:
The bathroom remodel looks great and I really like the shrubs you planted too. Nice work Jodi!
Post a Comment