Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cruiser Fest '10

Jeremy wasn't so sure I'd actually go, but I willingly joined him for the 2nd Annual Cruiser Fest at Miller Motor Sports Park. It was neat to check out other rides during the day, here's some of what we saw. My favorite

Modified into true rock crawler!

The kid who drove this one was hardly old enough to even be behind the wheel (not pictured here, ha ha)


The weather really couldn't have been better, great views from out there!


Watching them run the 4x4 course...some of them were crazy!


We got to do a "Cruiser parade" for Opening Ceremonies for the Lucas Oil Off-road race series, if only I had brought my tiara & sash!

Watching some of the races after, they get some good air!


We saw some carnage, crashes, & a flip or two, no worries everyone was fine.

Jeremy's next rig....right.

No comments: