I took a trip back to MN to see friends & family before our little one arrives. Amazingly enough, it was above zero the whole time & they had TONS of snow. I did a lot of cross country skiing with Mom & Dad and enjoyed seeing everyone! "Roo" is one spoiled peanut already, especially after THREE baby showers! We are thankful for everyone's love & support during this exciting time! Oh, & I got to meet Riva too...Katie & Smokey's new Chesapeake Bay Retriever puppy...SUPER CUTE!!! Here she is:

You'll have to click on the link below to get to more photos of my trip (since I was too busy to be behind the camera).
When I came home from MN I had a lovely surprise waiting for me at home...Jeremy & his parents had actually completed our office-to-be-nursery! The walls were freshly painted, the furniture had arrived & was assembled, the desk moved downstairs! The closet was COMPLETELY emptied as well! They had been hard at work, my goodness! A big job & I was amazed! A HUGE THANK YOU for a job well done, we are really happy with how it turned out! Here's a pic of the crib set up for now...
Only 6 more weeks until we have a little bundle of joy to put in it! Wowzers!
1 comment:
That picture of Riva is sooooo cute! I'm a little biased though. She has already changed so much since then and is growing like a weed!
Post a Comment