Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'd rather be working?

Well, since our fence was severely toppling over into our neighbor's yard & Zelli was about to escape...we decided it was time to get it replaced. Jeremy ended up having 4 days off in a row...& might have just rather have been at work. He put in several long days, with help from his mom (he had Barb out there shoveling the concrete too!) and dad. After only 4 trips to Home Depot & just the right number of boards & nails....our project was complete!
Getting the frame work right

Now it's the easy part

All done!

Nothing would get done without this one around! Slave driver (& quite possbily the cutest Boss ever!) Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that only 4 trips to Home Depot for a home improvement project is a freakin' record! I am jealous. The fence looks great and Zelli is definitely the cutest boss. :)