We headed to MN for the week for several festivities...here's the fam on my 30th birthday at Tim & Kate's house (thanks for hosting guys!)
SURPRISE!!! My friends were there when we arrived after dinner! Yep, I almost hit the ceiling! Thanks to them all for making it a special day!
Jeremy learns to cross country ski, and still smiling at Afton State Park

SURPRISE!!! My friends were there when we arrived after dinner! Yep, I almost hit the ceiling! Thanks to them all for making it a special day!
Jeremy learns to cross country ski, and still smiling at Afton State Park
I'm surprised we have our eyes open in this picture & they weren't frozen shut!!! It was below zero for probably 4 days straight (-10 to -20, not including wind chill). We stayed warm skiing at Spring Lake Park
Jeremy breaking trail on the Hastings Country Club golf course across the street






No comments:
Post a Comment