Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas skirts

For the tree that is....My mom wanted to make us a quilt & I suggested that she make us a tree skirt. She managed to get it to us on Christmas Eve all the way from MN! She did an amazing job, it turned out wonderfully & now our tree looks complete! Check out the gorgeous pattern....


Perfect colors!

very elaborate stitching on the back, all done by freehand by her friend

A neat momento! How special!


Our tree with all the trimmings!

2 comments:

daisy deb said...

looks like fun, my last shift was this last sat pm, I'm going to miss it for sure, thank goodness for CEU's, it will be fun to keep in touch with our blogs atleast! :>)

Rina said...

I love the tree skirt! I noticed it at the New Year's Eve party and thought it was beuatiful!! What a wonderful gift:)