OK...I got "tagged" by my cousin Jennifer days ago so here are the rules:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post the rules on your blog
List 7 random things about yourself
Tag 7 other people to do the same, pass along the tag
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here we go:
1) I like to sleep with the covers & my hands up by my chin.
2) My latest addiction for a snack is string cheese.
3) I ski greater than 50 days per ski season (& can't wait for the next one to start!)
4) I have one tattoo (& plan to keep it that way).
5) I want to go sky diving someday.
6) I ALWAYS eat breakfast and a banana.
7) I clip my nails into the sink (my husband disagrees with this practice) :)
I now tag.....
1) Rina 2) Jen 3) Stacey 4) Julie 5) Miranda 6) Courtney 7) Katie
Have fun!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
No you didn't!
me-Katie or someone else katie
OK, I'll leave my 7 random list thingee on our blog.
Miranda
Post a Comment